Dec 9, 2011

ONE LIFE: Early Reader's Take

Written by: Charlee

I was one of the few fortunate people who had the opportunity to read ONE LIFE when it was first written (even before edits :) ). It was such an exciting read from beginning to end. I was frequently blown away by the shocking twists and turns in the adventurous story line. I can't tell you how many times I said "Oh My God" out loud during this read.

The love story really pulled me in as well; it has been over a year since I first read the book I still have a 'crush' on a certain character.

I love it when a book pulls me in and I can imagine myself as the main character. Suddenly the real world disappears and I become lost in the words on the page; it's the best feeling. This feeling is also why I love to read. ONE LIFE did this for me and it will do the same thing for anyone else who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence