Apr 30, 2010

Come Again Another Day

Snow, snow, melt away and come again another day...another day months and months away.

A snow storm came raging through Calgary over the last couple days, but thank goodness today we have sunshine---YAY! The even better news is that I have started early work on a middle grade novel concept *excited grin*. I'm looking forward to a new writing project, but I don't expect to finish writing this one in a mere few weeks (this time I've got a toddler running around). I will update you as the concept begins to take a more concrete shape.

ONE LIFE editing is coming along! Very attached to my main characters Teddy, Kane and Leevi. Hopefully you all will love them as well. 

2 comments:

  1. What will become of your other novel concepts? One Life??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on my middle grade novel while I wait for responses on my young adult novel submissions---this can be a very long process. If I have any good news to report, I'll post it here ASAP! :-)

    ReplyDelete



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence