Jan 12, 2010

Excited About 2010

I am beyond thrilled to be almost finished (drum roll, please) another novel. 2009 was one of those years many people were thankful to leave in the past; however, I would not trade a moment. I learned more in the past year than most of the other years in my life. I can feel it in my bones...there is a lot to look forward to in the future.

Why am I so happy? 2009 was a year when I moved several steps closer to achieving my dreams. 2009 is when I saw several seemingly impossible things happen. I have nothing to stop me from believing 2010 and then 2011 will be spectacular.

ONE LIFE's estimated final word count is: 83,000.
Main Character: Teddy Owens a.k.a Theodora Owens
Blog readers can expect a short synopsis to be posted in the coming weeks.

"Great things are done when men and mountains meet." ~ William Blake
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence