Nov 30, 2009

All YA...All the Time.

Yesterday I finished reading The Summoning. Today I finished the The Awakening, the first two installments of the Darkest Arts Trilogy written by Canadian author, Kelley Armstrong. About half-way through the first book I found it was impossible to stop reading until the last page of The Awakening.

Recently I also finished reading the Vampire Academy series, by Richelle Mead. Book II Frostbite really had me invested in the series.
My quest to read every YA urban fantasy book I can get my hands on (or have time to read) is moving along wonderfully. Now I'm a lost cause officially hooked on far more series than I'll ever have time to keep up on. Really to be 'hooked on books' is a great problem to have.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lacey Stephens,

    Can you post your book trailer again? I wanted to show it to couple of people.

    Thanks,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    You can view my REVERIE book trailer at the following links:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_f4N-yYBQ
    or
    http://laceystephens.blogspot.com/2009/10/reverie-book-trailer.html

    Hope this helps.

    Best,
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence