May 12, 2009

Latest Obsession, Books

My latest obsession is Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Chewy Bars. They are so good. YUM!
Yesterday, I read 3/4's of the first book in Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments Trilogy (and stayed up way too late). I don't know what I was expecting but the book is awesome! I highly suggest reading City of Bones. The first in the Urban Fantasy trilogy which if filled to the brim with action and romance. The main character is a bit naive but likable so far. I hope to finish Book I tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if my english language is bad. I am from indonesia. I like your articles & your blog is cool. I want to be your friendsI. If you do not mind, I want your visit my blog. rakyatindonesia and indo-online & please leave your comment friends. if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate

    ReplyDelete



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence